LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 12, 2020 / Compare-autoinsurance.org (https://compare-autoinsurance.org) has launched a new blog post that presents what events are covered by comprehensive car insurance and why is important for drivers to obtain this policy.
For more info and free quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/the-benefits-of-comprehensive-auto-policy.
Comprehensive insurance is a type of coverage that pays if the policyholder's vehicle is stolen or damaged in events that are not related to a collision. Although this policy is optional, if the vehicle is still financed, the lender will probably insist for this coverage to be purchased.
Comprehensive insurance will reimburse the policyholder in the following situations:
- Stolen vehicle. Comprehensive insurance will reimburse a policyholder that got his car stolen. However, this policy will only pay the actual cash value of a vehicle at the moment it got stolen and not the price for a brand-new car.
- Damage caused by severe weather events. Vehicles can easily be damaged by weather events like hails storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, Lightning, avalanches. In many cases, the damaged cars are declared totaled. The comprehensive insurance is the only policy that will pay to repair or to replace vehicles that got damaged by extreme weather.
- Animal collision. Vehicles that hit an animal can easily be damaged, especially if they hit a large animal like a moose, horse or a bull. Comprehensive insurance will also pay if a herd of animals decides to attack the car and destroys it.
- Flood damage. Water can easily enter inside a vehicle and destroy its interior and the mechanical components. In many cases, the damage is too severe and the car is totaled.
- Vandalism or riots. Although drivers believe they parked their cars in a safe place, vandals will think otherwise. It only takes a few moments for them to scratch the paint, make dents, deflate the tires or smash the windshield. If a protest degenerates and turns into a riot then the vehicle owned by a policyholder is in big trouble. Is not uncommon for rioters to set ablaze vehicles.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
'Comprehensive insurance will help drivers recover the costs to repair or replace their damaged or totaled vehicles that were involved in incidents not covered by collision insurance,' said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: