Superior properties of feldspar such as chemical inertness, resistance to heat, and low melting point are contributing to the growth of the market.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / March 24, 2020 / The global feldspar market is expected to grow at CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period 2019-2029. Increasing demand for glass and ceramic products, fillers in the paint industry, and coatings for welding rods are the major factors augmenting the feldspar market. In addition, rising need for electronics and an increasing number of construction activities are some of the other dynamics that will continue to raise the demand for feldspar.
'Potassium feldspar is gaining significant traction due to strong global focus on harnessing solar energy. K-feldspar is widely used in solar glass in order to produce solar cells. Additionally, rising use of post-consumer glass gathered via local and neighborhoodgovernment recycling agendas will continue to elevate the competition for raw materials including feldspar in the glass industry,' says FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2736
Feldspar Market - Key Takeaways
- Potassium feldspar accounts for higher value share compared with plagioclase.
- Europe holds leading revenue share in the global feldspar market; Germany will remain major producer of feldspar.
- Germany's feldspar market was valued more than US$ 12 Mn in 2019.
- APEJ to offer lucrative growth opportunity tomarket players.
Feldspar Market - Key Driving Factors
- Increasing usage of glass and ceramics in the automotive, electronics, and construction industries will continue to catapult the demand for feldspar.
- Robust developments in the residential and commercial construction sectors will accelerate the sales of feldspar
- Demand from manufacturers of ceramic tiles and other ceramic titles would remain the key growth driver for feldspar market.
- Application as a fluxing agent in manufacturing of glass products continues to bolster demand for feldspar in global marker.
Feldspar Market - Key Restraints
- Mining cost, recycling of glass and ceramics, and volatile logistics are some of the major restraints that are poised to hamper the growth of the market.
- Stringent environmental regulations on mining of feldspar are expected to hinder the growth of the feldspar market.
For information on the research approach used in the report, request methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2736
The feldspar market is extremely consolidated. Major frontrunners are focusing on increasing the mining of feldspar and their export to other countries where the demand for manufacturing of glass and ceramics is high. To stay ahead of the line, manufacturers are targeting to change pricing strategies. For instance, in 2019, QUARTZ Corp's declared that they would increase the prices of feldspar by 5% to 10% since 1st January 2020.
More About the Report
The FMI's market research report of 300 pages offers comprehensive insights into acute kidney injury treatment market. The market is analyzed on the basis of product (K-feldspar and plagioclase feldspar), application (glass, ceramics, construction, decorative, and electrical) and across seven key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and MEA).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI's Chemicals & Materials Landscape
Microgrid Market - The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, pricing analysis, regional analysis, segment analysis, and current drivers, trends, opportunities, and restraints.
Bentonite Market - The report provides in-depth insights on the global bentonite market that has been segmented on the basis of calcium and sodium bentonite types.
Dolomite Market - FMI's analysis of the global dolomite market offers a deep-dive assessment of the dolomite market across the six key geographical regions.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/feldspar-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/feldspar-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: